entriesaboutyour CLlinks

Monday, August 29, 2011
Convocation @ 7:58 PM

What an exhausting day right? All you lovely Pictors met so many people, played even more ice breakers, and had a lot more to do today than I bet any of you counted on. All I did today was talk to people and I feel exhausted!

That brings me to what I like about Convocation. The lights are dim and you get to listen to people talk while a slideshow is playing. It sounds like the perfect formula for going to sleep, right? Well, yes in some cases, however, I'm hoping that none of you feel asleep as Convocation is generally something that Barnard students tend to remember FOREVER as many of the speakers mentioned.

Anyway, in case any of you did doze off, here is a photo (taken by my not so great camera phone) of the beginning of the candle lighting portion that took place at Convocation.


Labels: ,